The Online Safety Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancy referred to below. The appointee will report to the Commissioner for Online Safety and will be required to assist in the effective and efficient operation of the Office.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The role is responsible to plan, facilitate and coordinate projects and ensure to meet project deadlines in accordance with the Commission’s strategic plan framework. The role also entails to improve relationships with stakeholders to increase efficiency and productivity that is aligned to the goals and objectives of the Commission.
- Design, implement and manage projects for the Commission
- Submit progress and project reports
- Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders
- Provide training to stakeholders and staff
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with staff and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to support project implementation
- Maintain and demonstrates a commitment to customer service
ELIGIBILITY: All applicants for employment at the Online Safety Commission must be of good character, with a background that demonstrates their commitment to the value and principles of the Commission contained in the Online Safety Act 2018. Applicants must also be Fijian citizens, under the age of 55 years, in sound heath and with a clear police record. The selected applicant will be required to provide a medical certificate and police clearance prior to taking up duty.
Download the full job descriptions and relevant details below.