The Online Safety Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancy
referred to below. The appointee will report to the Commissioner and will be required to assist in the
effective and efficient operation of the Office.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The role is responsible in completing basic bookkeeping, clerical and accounting tasks for the Commission. The duties include preparing commission budgets, building and assessing financial reports and managing the commission’s payroll process.
- Collaborate with Commissioner and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Maintain commission ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as payment vouchers, payables and purchase orders.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, and vendors.
- Create daily reports for management.
ELIGIBILITY: All applicants for employment at the Online Safety Commission must be of good character, with a
background that demonstrates their commitment to the value and principles of the Commission contained in the Online Safety Act 2018. Applicants must also be Fijian citizens, under the age of 55 years, in sound heath and with a clear police record. The selected applicant will be required to provide a medical certificate and police clearance prior to taking up duty.
Download the full job descriptions and relevant details below.