OSC09/2023 - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Online Safety Commission is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact with the clients of the Online Safety Commission and will be required to carry out general support services and be a key player in the daily operations of the Commission based in the head office in Suva.
The successful candidate must be professional, organized and pro-active. He/She must be a fast-learner, team-oriented, articulate, with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must produce exceptional work by paying attention to detail and manage confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible to the Commissioner for the provision of general services.
- Answer and direct calls and respond to online enquiries and act as point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Serve clients and members of the public and assist them with filling our complaint form;
- Receive and conduct preliminary assessment of complaints;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Maintain contact lists and client directory; Maintain daily attendance register;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Organize and schedule appointments; and
- Perform administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning, binding, faxing dispatching and filing of documents.
ELIGIBILITY: All applicants for employment at the Online Safety Commission must be of good character, with abackground that demonstrates their commitment to the value and principles of the Commission contained in the Online Safety Act 2018. Applicants must also be Fijian citizens, under the age of 55 years, in sound heath and with a clear police record. The selected applicant will be required to provide a medical certificate and police clearance prior to taking up duty.
Download the full job descriptions and relevant details below.